READ ONLY FORUM: m23 :: makes software distribution easy Forum Index READ ONLY FORUM: m23 :: makes software distribution easy
The m23 discussion forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

French translation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    READ ONLY FORUM: m23 :: makes software distribution easy Forum Index -> General questions and ideas/Allgemeine Fragen und Anregungen
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarenH
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 13:54    Post subject: French translation Reply with quote

Salut à tous les Français! Wink

Hi - I'm the translator for your French translation. As I'm only a German medical student, there may be a lot of mistakes in the help pages and manual.
If you find any passages that are very hard to understand or even mistakable, would you please send your improved proposals to the m23-team or post them in this forum?

Thank you for helping to improve m23!

Amitiés,

Maren
tyllermills

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello :)

Your translation, is a very good ! I didn't seen lot's of mistakes.
maybe, some sentences, which are not very clear.
MarenH
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Wink

If you stumble over such a sentence again, could you please copy+paste it into this forum? Maybe there will be someone who can make a better proposal then.
tyllermills

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 10:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may try to correct some sentences..

But, I don't have a lot of time to make it ... Rolling Eyes
samatra

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:05    Post subject: french translation ? Reply with quote

Hi.

I would like to know where can i find a french translation ?
Do you speak about faq or documentation french translation or just about M23 server translation ?
thx
MarenH
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:49    Post subject: French translation Reply with quote

Hi Samatra! Smile

Any translation would help!

The program including the help texts can be used in French, German and English. The developer's guide is available in English only and the manual (which is composed of the help texts) only needs to be actualised - but it is already translated.

Very soon a kind of Wiki will be available on this site where everyone can correct or translate new help texts and other texts concerning m23. This will be a lot easier than sending mails to and fro and looking for differences and so on. Other languages can be added by then, too.

There is also a new, quite complete manual on its way, that might be another task for translation.

So maybe it's best you wait until the Wiki is launched, then you can see easily which parts need translation and you can correct just as you like.

Thank you!!! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    READ ONLY FORUM: m23 :: makes software distribution easy Forum Index -> General questions and ideas/Allgemeine Fragen und Anregungen All times are GMT - 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum